So, you’re not so keen on learning in a group or you’ve done some SUPing and you want to learn MORE fun stuff! Let’s move you on to more advanced coaching to improve your techniques.
We offer customised 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 lessons.
We can also cater for small groups for up to five people – a great option for couples / families.
Private SUP Lesson
1-on-1 or 2-on-1 lessons are a perfect way to get started with Stand Up Paddle Boards or to hone your skills with professional guidance from our qualitied instructors. You will receive 90 min of personal instruction covering all the basics and you will be up and paddling confidently in no time!
Family SUP Lesson
Here’s a great opportunity to create some fun memories together. Enjoy the Bay with a qualified instructor working alongside you. You will receive 90 min of personal instruction covering all the basics, have a great deal of fun and a shared family experience.
Private SUP Coaching
Wanting something more? Keen to take your paddling to the next level or work on your fitness? We can customise the lesson to suite your needs, with constructive feedback and strategies to improve your technique while we paddle along the Jetty together.
Ready to go?
Grab your partner, friends and family and come and experience our beautiful bay with us!
Here’s what you need to bring:
- Wear something you don’t mind getting wet in
- Feel free to bring a wetsuit or rash/fleece vest for your own comfort if you want to for warmth and sun protection
- It can get warm, so layers are a good idea
- You can leave all valuables in our trailer while we are on the water
- Bring a bottle of water and a towel, a hat, a smile and a good sense of humour!